TSR's Dungeon Board Game

I broke out the old TSR Dungeon set today and played a game with my son. There are a few pieces missing, but we got around that and played anyway. While Dungeon isn't very complex, it does teach some basic RPG tropes such as dungeon delving ,basic tactics, etc. We had quite a bit of fun. I always loved Dungeon! as a kid. It was to the point where my brother and I even made our own classes (such as the druid, cleric, paladin, and monk - to bringa more AD&D feel) as well as adding monster, treasure and expanded rules. Since we are missing some pieces, I might go out and get some business card stock and create all new cards and introduce some of the rules I came up with back then. Perhaps even add some minis for flavor. Yeah, that would be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!