GENCON Indy 2011 Question

OK, so I'm about 95% sure I'll be able to go to GENCON this year. I'm pretty darned excited since the OSR will have a booth this year. Check the OSR Group blog for more info on that. I'm looking forward to getting in on some games and meeting some folks and probably hanging around the OSR booth. Anyone have suggestions on where to stay? Any OSR groups gravitating towards any hotels in particular? I'll be coming in on Wednesday 3 August and probably leaving Monday 9 August. Any info would be appreciated so I can start planning. I've been to Indy a few times but this will be my first time at GENCON so give me the scoop!

Comments

  1. I've never been to Gencon, and this is the first year I really wish I could go. I'm so thrilled about the OSR at the con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the first year that I've had more than a passing interest in attending. I'm sure it'll be great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!