Blogging A to Z: D is for Daisey

Of course it does! My wife Daisey has been incredibly supportive and understanding of all my various forms of geekery. What is the saying - behind every good man is a good woman? Well, I just wanted to say there is no one standing behind anyone here. Daisey is an equal partner in Team Bingham and quite an amazing woman in many ways. So, if you haven't already checked out her blog, go see for yourself at Creative Compulsive as well as her portfolio web site Oxeyedaisey. Oh yeah, I've been keeping her busy with colorizing some of my art. Just wwait to see the newest covers we did for Expeditious Retreat Press- she did and incredible job!

Comments

  1. I fully appreciate and understand what you're saying. My wife makes it possible and there wouldn't be any Netherwerks without her. It is great that you two can collaborate on the artwork. Daisy's colors really suit your strong black and white linework. It's a marriage made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you being the good, appreciative husband. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!