Maedsid Progress (Sea of O'Sr Adventure Path)

So, Maedsid has definitely grown beyond what I had originally envisioned. So far there is the island proper with adventure sites as well a two level funerary mound (with four other-dimensional sub levels). It's coming out to have something on the order of 100 keyed locations as well as every creature being being unique to this adventure. So far I've detailed most of the first two levels of the funerary mound and am getting ready to start in on the other-dimensional sub levels. I'm thinking that it will be an adventure for 6-8 characters level 6-8. We'll see. Oh yeah, I still intend to release it for free (at least some version of it). I might do a version with art and the like and put it up on Lulu or something for sale at some point.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is awesome news. I haven't been able to fully keep up with your rapid progress / growth on this project, but I look forward to the final product immensely, and would surely throw down $ for a POD copy if you made it available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these things have a way of growing. Sounds cool, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I'm having fun doing it. It's more of an exploration type adventure than one with an overall end goal. Although I'm sure that a GM could extrapolate from the framework as they see fit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!