Registering for GENCON Events

So, I've made my hotel and rental car reservations. Now I am registering for events. I am actually a bit overwhelmed since this is my first time going, I'm not sure what to expect. I am wanting to get some gaming in as well as hit a few seminars. Actually, I mostly just want to meet people, toss around some dice and have a few beers and lotsa laughs. I'm pretty excited but also a bit nervous that I'll just end up loitering around a few booths and then going back to the hotel to watch some TV and do some art.

Comments

  1. Pick up some Generic Tickets now as well. That way if something you want is closed you might still be able to get into it. Getting them now means you don't have to stand in line on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the generic tickets idea. Also, keep in mind that there'll be lots of pick-up gaming happening that's completely independent of the organized activities, so keep an ear to the ground for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip guys. I'm coming all the way to Italy so I want to make sure I get the most out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back away from the television and nobody gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnathan, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Whisk - Indeed! I do hope to do a ton of networking while I'm there and bask in all the collected geekdom ;).

    @Elizabeth - Thank you! I'll post it proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By using Car Rental 8 you can discover cheap car hire from over 50,000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!