Oh, the HORROR!!

I've been on a bit of a horror themed rock kick lately. Bands like The Young Werewolves and The Drakest of the Hillside Thickets really have been getting a lot of airtime on my iPod lately. Rue Morgue, the horror magazine has recently released a free compilation of horror themed rock bands in thier second anthology Hymns from the House of Horror Volume II. I find that while not every band is to my taste, their is definitely a wide selection to choose from. I've even found a few new favorites like Kreeps and the Von Drats. I highly encourage everyone to go check it out. For free, you sure as heck can't beat the cost. And who knows, you may find some new favorites while your at it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!