Sea of O'sr: Litenport Isle

So, I actually managed to come up with a submission that I'm fairly pleased with for the Sea of O'sr old school adventure path. Here's a link to my Litenport Isle: Litenport. This is really my first time doing something other than an illustration for mass consumption so I think of it as a precursor to my other larger projects like Basalt Keep of Wilven the Yellow. I managed to be fairly productive despite being rather sick with the flu. I cranked out a few illustrations today that I'm pretty happy with. I'll do a post at some point detailing my creative process so you can see the steps I go through from inception to finished product. Let me know what you think of Litenport Isle.

Comments

  1. Nice! I especially like the monstrous arctic owlbear. Is someone doing a Blasphemer's Island, or is that something you just dreamed up as a cool destination for a doomed expedition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. The owlbear is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I'm going to do Blasphemer's Island as well (which will be a bit larger) as well as do the key for the ritual island. First I need to do finish the dungeon I'm making for my son'd character Lightning Bolt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arctic owl bear: nice! Thanks for the island.

    There are a few minor typos. Stalk not stock. The paren should be: "(or more likely blubber)" rather than "or (more likely blubber)".

    A general observation: Johnathan uses "O'sr". Our usage of the apostrophe is not consistent. I've written both "O'sr" and "Os'r" myself. I'm not sure that consistency is important, and I actually find the migrating apostrophe funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Paul about the apostrophe - I find the inconsistency charming and old-school :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, the typos always manage to find their way in don't they? I found a few more too. Hmmmm, I need an editor ;).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!