It is a family Tradition

For those of you who commented on the colored salamader art that I recently posted, I really must say that I'm in awe of my wife's artistic tallent. She is quite the artist in her own right. With a degree in costuming, she does everything from costume design to watercolor painting and photography. She recently set up her own blog, Creative Compulsive which you can check out here. I'm excited to be doing some further collaboration work with her on some upcoming projects!

Comments

  1. I'll check it out. I certainly dug her colors on the salamander peice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey, you should see her costumes! Every year she makes new costumes for the kids for Halloween. No store bought here. I have an awesome Greenman costume she made me about seven years ago and I've never felt the need for a new costume after that amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all signed up. Thanks for the link. Very cool that she's got her own blog now too. Happy Eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Whisk. She pre-emptively joined your blog as well. I think you two have very similar interests and gamer nerd husbands ;).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!