Basalt Keep Update

I finished four map levels and numbered the rooms for the map key today (I changed them a bit from the style below). I stand at three levels for the Basalt Keep with a total of 107 keyed areas and two sublevels with a further of 29 keyed areas. I have at least one more above ground level and at least one more level for the lava caves under the Keep. Then it will be time to write the keys and other stuff. It'll have a weird fantasy/horror feel (at least right now - I am pretty fickle so it's subject to change depending what I come up with when I'm fleshing out the keys).

I'm thinking about sending this to Fight On! or perhaps going through and putting it out on Lulu. since I'm primarily an artist; I want to do quite a bit of art for this. Anyway, I'm tired so it's time to read a bit then off to bed for the evening.

Comments

  1. If you want to do a lot of art maybe self-published is the better option--on the other hand Fight On! might be the easier way to get exposure for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not sure but thinking I want to self publish and maybe release pieces in Fight On! just to generate interest. I have a definite concept that is pretty art heavy so I think the only way that I can get out my project in the way that I am imagining it, is to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!