Where the Hell have I been?!?!

Mostly at my drawing table finish up some artwork for Weird Adventures. It has been an absolute BLAST bringing to visual life some small corners of Trey Causey's awesome setting. Now with that wrapped up for the time being, I'm going to focus on some of my own projects as the clock ticks down to GENCON. Mostly, I'm going to prep some original art of sale (matted and mounted and ready for framing - if that's your thing!). Also, I've got to key the map for Isle of Maedsid and write it up. After that, on back to the Warrens of Polstrus Lev and Basalt Keep of Wilven the Yellow and in the future, Sinister Sightings at Dustchapel Downs as well as Shadow of the Umbra Palace!

Comments

  1. And great work you've been doing, too. :)

    Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's at least a good excuse, Trey's setting is a heap of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! :)

    I'm intrigued by 'Weird Adventures'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Trey - Thanks! It sure was a blast. I can't wait to see the end results.

    @ckutalik - Yeah, it's crazy good. How's the domain game coming? I'd love to do some more work for that as well. I've got some ideas, so I might go ahead and do them up and send them to you so you can use or not (pro bono of course - heh, how's that - forcable artistry ;).

    @Akrasia - Thanks! It seems everyone is kinda breaking for the summer and I have a good feeling my time will be spotty this summer as well. Particularly in August as I head back the the States and GENCON.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!