Isle of Maedsid Update

I tell you, writing an adventure sure is more challenging for me than illustrating one or doing maps but I'm greatly enjoying the challenge. I've not decided upon a target level range for this adventure but tend to think this is less important than developing an interesting adventure. I've mentioned that I intend this to be part of a series or "adventure path" of linked adventure. I'm thinking of more of a loose collection of possibly interrelated sites and events than a structured narative. I've got some great images in my head for some cover art I want to do. I've been really wanting to do some paining so I'm thinking of doing the covers as acrylic paintings. We'll see how it works out. Well, short update now time to get back to keying the burial mound!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carter - It's been quite fun. I've actually made quite a bit of headway today keying the maps. Hopefully I'll be able to have the maps keyed and then start on the art soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really interesting. We're really looking forward to what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!