Commenting Problems

I've been having some problems commenting on other's posts with blogger lately. This has been somewhat of a frustration as there are several blog posts that I'd like to be able to comment on but can't. Ah well, hopefulyy this will get fixed soon. On another note, I'm working on more art for Weird Adventures. This has been an incredibly cool project. At some point I need to get my act together and update my online portfolio as the art there is now around two years old and I think my work has grown quite a bit since. I'll post some previews of what I've been working on soon.

Comments

  1. There's one approach that seems to work - if you haven't already, try unchecking the box that keeps you signed in to Blogger. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

    Previews are always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Porky my friend, thanks for the tip! That seems to have done the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porky beat me to it. ;) Glad to know that worked. I've been pretty excited about the WA work you've beeb doing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries - I'd never have worked it out if the other guys hadn't posted on it. And beating Trey is like beating Angry, a rare privilege!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porky's advice is the best - there's some bug in the persistent login that seems to contribute to the problem.

    Also, a reset of browser/cookies might also help.

    I read recently that Internet Explorer suffers the worst. You may want to experiment with different web browsers and their cookie settings (I believe 'accepting 3rd party cookies' needs to be enabled)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!