Happy (Late) Father's Day!!

To all the Dads out there, I hope you had a great Father's Day. I sure did. Spending the weekend in Tuscany was an awesome adventure for Team Bingham. The kids loved going to play in the sea, even if it was a bit windy. I really enjoyed the walled city of Lucca. I MUST go back for the Lucca Comics and Games convention in August. It quite simply has become one of my favorite cities (along with Venice and Barcelona). I'll highly recommend it to my guests when they visit (especially if they want to go to Pisa - which sadly is a rather large disappointment). We also went to the town of Vinci. Leonardo's home town is tucked away in the Tuscan hills surrounded by vinyards and olive groves. Beautiful! And the Chianti isn't bad either. It was fun picking up a few bottles from Vinci. I spent my downtime reading the collected works of H.P. Lovecraft and trying to work on Isles of Maedsid. I thought I was done with the maps, but hell, reading about fourth dimensional beings in Surfing Through Hyperspace combined with my H.P. Lovecraft ideas, I've got a few things I want to add to my druidic/celtic flavored work. I think it'll be fun!

Comments

  1. Good job on having an awesome week! I'm jealous but I'm taking this as fodder for figuring out where I want to be next time I get to call the shots on break. I am envious. Any pork product news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, it was a great break! As to news on the pork products, nothing until next weekend when I am back at the helm of my grill. However, it is rumored that Team Bingham will be partaking in some fairly standard (but none the less awesome) pork chops for dinner ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!