Old School Gaming Goodness at GENCON Indy 2011

Looks like there will be some real Old School Gaming love at GENCON this year. Joe Browning of Expeditious Retreat Press will have a booth along with Brave Halfling, Goblinoid Games, Frog God Games, and Lamentations of the Flame Princess. I've never been to a GENCON but I'm thinking that this year might be the time to go. It'd be really fun to actually meet folks I've talked with on message boards, blogs and email. I think this is a great step for the OSR and am excited for all involved. Now, to check on air fare from Venice, Italy to Indianapolis and back...

Comments

  1. Heya John, thought I should mention that products from Black Blade Publishing as well as Pacesetter Games & Simulations will be at the booth as well.

    I really hope you can make it. It would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My group and I played in a 1st edition game last year at GenCon and it was one of the most fun times I've ever had at a gaming table.

    You should really go, it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love going to GenCon. You REALLY can't go wrong there if you enjoy gaming and are willing to try just about anything out once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now it looks like there is a very good chance I'll get to be there. There is an Army civilian leadership course the week after GENCON so I should be able to take some leave on the front side of the course and attend GENCON. OK, I'm all excited now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!