Basalt Keep Update and New Game of Thrones Trailer

I finally finished hand drawing the maps yesterday. Much to my chagrin, my computer crashed so I had to start rekeying everything I had done so far. Not tooo big a deal. I just glad to have them finished and scanned in. So, I'll generate the map keys from there. I'm not sure how long that will take yet but I should have a good idea in a few days. I'm going to release a no art, map and text only Open Game Content version of the Basalt Keep once it is keyed up. For what I have in mind, it's probably going to be a fairly high level adventure, but we'll see once I start fleshing it out. It seems most adventures out there so far for the Old School Renaissance have been in the low to mid level range so I want to fill a gap that is not represented well yet.

On another note, I just finished watching the new trailer for the HBO Game of Thrones series. I'm pretty darned excited about this. It starts in April, but of course that means I probably won't get to see it for another year or so. Ah well, that's what happens when you are living outside the States... Anyway, the trailer looks really awesome. Take a look.

Comments

  1. Yowsers, I just seem to get more and more amped up about Game of Thrones as it gets teased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I loved the books. In fact, I was almost done with modern fantasy literature until I read Mr. Martin's work. He got me to look at some of the other modern authors after I had feared that all modern fantasy literature was becoming more gamer fanfic than anything. I'm glad he proved me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the Basalt Keep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!