Latest Joint Art Project


It runs in the family. I came home from work and found my wife colorizin' some of my art work. I gotta tell you, I think she nailed it too. Daisey is quite the artist in her own right. You can check out her web site here: Oxeyedaisey. Look for more collaborative work in the near future!

Meanwhile, I've been working on some artwork for Blair over at Planet Algol and his Jewel Throne. As well as other miscellaneous stuff. I've got to head out to Indianapolis next week for a whirlwind business trip. I'd much rather stay here in Italy and draw, but oh well.

Comments

  1. Those colors are excellent, they really pop right off of the page. You really ought to consider doing more such collaborations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! We will for sure be doing further collaborations. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan, Daisey, that is very nice indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!