No New Tales to Tell

Well not really from the Bingham camp. However, Trey Causey over at From the Sorcerer's Sroll is putting the finishing touches on Weird Adventures. Check out his latest peek here. It's shaping up to be a truly cool setting/supplement. I'm excited to have contributed some art, but more so because, well, Trey has some damn cool and fun ideas in there. It's an honor to be involved in the project, even just a tiny part.

As to other projects, things continue apace. The Team Bingham has been beset by some nasty illnesses that have delayed things a bit, but it seems that things are finally getting back on track. I'm finally nearing a close for the Lands of Ara piece and hope to have the full B&W finished by this weekend. Daisey will provide the color work and at some point, you will get to see it. Also in the works is some B&W art for Small Niche Games. Pete Spahn has a cool supplement planned for his Chronicles of Amherth setting (which I did some work for as well). Beyond that, I still have my own projects in the works but more on that later ;).

Comments

  1. Thanks! I think the little ones are almost back to normal. Which was by far the most worrisome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope you all have a better Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug, Johnathan--and thanks for the great art you did for Weird Adventures. The topnotch work you and the other artists turned in really makes the book for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!