I am not a Hot Elf Chick. I am THE Hot Elf Chick
I wanted to follow up on a comment Tim Shorts made on my I Like Pie post. Tim suggested that I develop a random comment table for people to use to respond to content posts. If you haven’t read my I Like Pie post (and I can’t possibly imagine why you wouldn’t read it), the gist of it is that most people say they prefer content blog posts over opinion posts. However, opinion posts tend to generate far more content. Perhaps this is due to the fact that people don’t feel comfortable about just posting a comment of “Very cool”. Well, I for one like these short posts as it lets me know that my blog is not just an echo chamber or an editorial. So, in that vein, I’ve come up with my comment generator for content posts. Now, if you want to leave a comment and don’t want to feel lame, don’t worry! I’m being the lame comment generator so you don’t have to! Would a pie eating hot elf chick steer you wrong?
1) Great post! I’m inspired by your work here. Keep it up!
2) You (sir/ma’am) are brilliant! You have exponentially increased my enjoyment of the game!
3) In lieu of something constructive or pithy to say, I just wanted you to know I appreciate your contribution to the hobby. Well done!
4) Truly inspired. I think this moves the hobby in a positive direction. Thank you!
5) I like pie!
6) Bravo! I like what you’ve got going on here. I look forward to more content of this level.
7) Excellent insight/material. Thank you for sharing this.
8) With this kind of content, you might be able to quit your day job soon. Well stated!
9) I have nothing else to say, but great post!
10) Awesome! I would bake you a cake but pie is better!
Oh yeah, see what kind of nonsense us OSR types get up to? Welcome to the fold!