Driven by Lemons

I just received my copy of Driven by Lemons by Joshua Cotter in the mail today. I've only had the chance to really sit down with it for about ten minutes but I feel compelled to go ahead and write about it anyway. Wow, what a fantastic piece of work. I've always found stream of consciousness works to be intriguing and I find Driven by Lemons to be particularly intriguing. Mr. Cotter's sequential art skills are simply stunning. The boy can draw! It is an utterly enchanting visual display. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes alt comics, stream of consciousness works, abstract comics, or just really really good art. I'm going to go back and savor it some more and write more on it a little later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!