Comic Project Progress post 1

So, I've started working. I've decided rather than developing a full 24 page story, I'd be more effective at creating a series of smaller stories to fill up the 24 page format and perhaps be tied by a theme. The first story is loosely based on Northern Ceremis/Mari folklore about a creature known as a Jer Kuguza (translated to Lake Old Man). I say roughly because, well, it probably is not ethnically accurate in the names I've selected for the characters (the names being Russian). The first story will be between 5-7 pages. I'll scan in the various stages from plot to final so I'll scan that in as I go. Well, I'm almost finished with the very rough pencils for plotting and just for a sense of my own progress I'll post them when I'm done. Bear in mind, at this stage, there really is not much to see other than blobby outlines. But that's OK. This is more for pannel placement and plotting purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!