Poveglia: Professional Ghost Hunter I am not

Nor am I much of a cinematographer but I stubbornly plow ahead with my mediocrity anyway.  I did take some video clips from Poveglia.  Here's some clips of my explorations of the island just to give you some ideas of what it is like there.  If you are looking for some spooky activity, I'm sorry to disappoint ;).  However, something more compelling is the digital audio that we took.  Check out the link here http://soundcloud.com/chad-t-scoggins/evp-3-1-01.  You can hear the sound of voices over the insect sounds.  Definitely not definitive proof of anything by any means but I do know that there were only three of us in this building at the time of the recording.  We did not hear these sounds (well, other than the insect sounds) when we recorded these.  I've always wanted to play with EVP and this was a neat experiment.  If I had any idea what the hell I was doing, it'd be cool to clean up the audio and see if it was a voice and what it said.  Alas, that is beyond my ability.  I do know that we are planning another trip at some point and are going to apply some lessons learned from this weekend's trip.  I think it'll be a smaller group which is good.  That way we'll be able to rule out inadvertent interference. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!