Return of the Creature Feature! This installment, the Worgrilla

Greetings again all! One of the things I love is to create new monsters. It is an absolute delight for me to just sit around and come up with some new craziness that I can throw into my game at a moment's notice and go. Often, I'll make up monsters on the fly with my home group since I tend to improvise my adventures as I go along. Anyway, in the spirit of that, I was doing a bit of playing around today with Gimp manipulating some pictures for inspiration and came up with a new intelligent pack beastie that I'll definitely use in my campaign. I bring you the worgrilla! Enjoy and happy gaming!



 
Worgrilla

Hit Dice: 6+3

Armour Class: 6([13])

Attacks: 2 fists (2d8), Bite (1d6)

Saving Throw: 11

Special: None

Move: 9

Alignment: Chaos

Challenge Level/XP: 6/400

Description: Worgrillas are intelligent pack hunters that inhabit the dense emerald jungles of the Kundalear mountains of Shangrilah. These beasts are fearsome territorial predators and will attack any whom trespass on their territory. Led by an alpha male, they are constantly on the move through the jungle in search of prey. Troops of worgrillas consist of up to five adult males (1d4+1), twice as many females and between 2-16 young. The females are smaller but no less fierce having 4 hit dice and attacks doing 1d8 fists and 1d4 for bite. Young have 1 hit dice and have one bite attack of 1d3 points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!