And now for something completely different







After looking at my wife Daisey's pictures from out trip to the Bolzano area and the Italian Alps a week ago, I just had to share.  It was a most excellent trip and I had a most excellent time.  It was most inspirational from a story-telling/game design aspect (heh, yeah, I'm that geeky that I think about that stuff when I travel.  Here's a few pictures from out trip and see if you agree that the southern alps (or northern Italian Dolomites) are beautiful and most inspirational from a game design standpoint.  And I gotta tell you, there is nothing quite like sitting at the top of the world and enjoying a well crafted German Pilsner followed by a cup of Italian Espresso and Apple Strudel ;).  Yeah, it sucks to be me.  Happy gaming gang! 

Comments

  1. Oh man, you are the American tourist who go trekking with sandals! Shame on you! :P

    (At least you don't wear socks and sandals...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful family you have! Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Il Male - yep, that's me. If I wore socks, folks would think I was German ;).

    @James - Thanks and you're most welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!