Love for Loviatar

I just received a box in the mail containing back issues of the gaming zine Loviatar from Christian of the blogs Destination Unknown and Loviatar.  These things are fun as hell and contain a lot of gaming goodness packed into a sweet little zine package.  Back in my punker days, I was into the zine thing but kinda fell away from it all for one reason or another.  However, in recent years with my resurgent gaming itch, comic itch and punk rock itch, the love of zines burns bright again.  If you haven't checked out what Christian has been up to, I highly encourage you to go check out this effort.  You'll be glad you did!

Comments

  1. Right on! I am so glad you enjoyed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying them immensely! In fact, it's giving me the desire to do a zine again myself. We'll see if I can squeeze it in amongst the many other projects I want to do ;).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!