Ink Wash Experiment

I've played around with ink wash in the past with varying results but I've never really been satisfied with the results.  Here's a quick ink wash I did this weekend and overall, I found it to be a satisfactory experience that bears further experiments.  In the meanwhile, I'm toying around with some ideas that I'm rather excited about.  I'm feeling rather inspired by Christian's Loviatar zine and am thinking of doing something along those lines.  Time and energy will tell ;)...

Comments

  1. I think that's a nice illo. I zine with your art would be pretty cool, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, the zine bug has hit a few people. I would be lying if I hadn't thought about it myself.

    The inkwash (being an artist newb I have no idea what that means) looks great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellas, overall, I'm pleased with the results and will probably do some more. As far as a zine goes, I've finally started a new gaming group playing 1e/OSRIC. I am looking at including some of my house rules, scenarios, artwork, fiction, etc that develops from the group and I want to encourage their participation. Coming from my punker/skater days in the 80's/90's, I was active in the zine and comix thing and I think it'd be cool do do a punk style gaming zine. But again, we'll see what develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is noticeably a bunch to realize about this. I assume you made various good points in features also.
    Comet Pump Pressure Washer Pump - 3.5 GPM, 4000 PSI, 11 HP to 13 HP Required, Model# ZWDK3540G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!