Slowly Getting back into the groove

Whew, I'm back home and just now starting to recover from jetlag. It is awesome to be home, even if my day job has been positively brutal. However, slaying mosnters on the drawing board is helping some with that ;). I've been working on some pieces for the upcoming relase of Adventurer Conqueror King. It was awesome to meet the team at Gen Con and be part of that whole excitement. It was also awesome to get a copy of the Limited Edition Gen Con release. Reading through it is amazing and I'm incredibly excited to get to participate. Tavis has a really good post on what Adventurer Conqueror King is all about on his blog. I'm hoping to get my first batch of illustrations to them over the next few days. I absolutely love the idea that it is not straight up medieval but falls more into Dark Age era stuff which is what I tend to prefer anyway. This will be one to keep an eye on.

Oh yeah, I also need to get back to work on Maedsid. I've got some ideas that I really want to try out. I just got my copy of Anomalous Subsurface Environment in the mail yesterday. I'm really digging it so far. GLAD's art is great as usual. He has a kind of Jim Holloway vibe going on. I'm also still going through all of the Gen Con stuff as well. Lotsa good stuff going on out there in the OSR!

Comments

  1. Glad you're back home with the fam. It was nice meeting you at Gen Con and thanks for all the help with the booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe it was great to meet you and Suzi as well. It was my pleasure to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!