Marital Bliss

Today Daisey and I celebrate nine years of marital bliss. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that any successes I've had have been because of her support and encouragement. We've known each other over half my life now and been married for the past nine years. It is awesome to have a wife and partner who fully supports my geekery and encourages me to reach new heights. She provides much appreciated critiques and a sounding board for ideas. Thanks babe, here's to many, many more years of an awesome partnership!

Comments

  1. Save vs. Sweetness or be nauseated for 1d4 turns!

    Just kidding. You're fortunate to have a solid partner, and classy enough to acknowledge your good fortune. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your wife a geek also? Does she play? And gratz for your relationship what's lasted this long and many good years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both - nine years is pretty good going, and even better it's going so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Thaumiel - Heh, yeah, my wife is a geek but in a different way ;). She doesn't play but is supportive of my hobby - to a resonable extent that is ;).

    Thanks Porky! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo and Congrats. Here's to another fantastic nine more years, and nine after that, and after that and after that ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!