This Blogging Thing and "Followers" or "Plea to My Viewing Audience" :)

Not sure anyone is actually out there reading any of this, but that's OK. This whole blog thing is totally experimental anyway and an echo chamber of sorts for me. I feel like I can get my ideas outside myself and have them exist in a realm that is apart from my inner thoughts and manifest on their own. There is something quite satisfying about that. Anyway, I was actually reading the suggestions from blogger and it said to mention my follower's widget in a post in order to try and, you know, garner followers. So, not solely because I want to be loved, but because as an artist I honestly and sincerely do appreciate feedback and criticism; if you are intrigued by what I've got here then please comment. If you like, please follow my updates and progress. Give me feedback. Good or bad doesn't really matter. You don't get it, that's cool to, let me know. Despite the experimental nature of what I want to do here, I don't necessarily want to work in a vacuum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!