Long time Gone...


For whatever reson, I have been absent from the "blogosphere" for half a year. I originally intended this blog to track my gaming thoughts and project, but well, I've decided to change all of that. Mostly because, well, let's face it; I don't game any more. Not because I don't want to, mostly because the opporuntiy has not presented itself.

So, what does that mean? I have quite a lot of interests and would like to widen the scope a bit. I love comics and have been quiet obsessed with collecting of late. I also have been trying to broaden the scope of my artwork beyond fantasy illustration. Lately, I've come across the concept of abstract comics. I find this to be rather intriguing and am doing some of my own experimentation in sequential art. I also have an avid interest in Pop and street art. I ran across an interesting blog by Andrei Molotiu about Abstract Comics (Here's the link: http://abstractcomics.blogspot.com/). I've ordered his compilation of abstract comics and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

Here's one of my recent sequential art projects entitled "Space Ape and the Bubble Love Gun"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!