Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea Art

Heya gang, long time no see. Why? Well, mostly because I've been busy as all get out and haven't had much time for social media other than Facebook. The day job and family are big responsibilities. However, I've also been crazy busy doing artwork for the Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea. The Kickstarter for the second edition hardcover just wrapped up. It funded at over 400%! There is a lot of gorgeous art in this book, of which mine is just a part. I feel as if I've grown artistically with this project. It has been a long time in the making and I still have another eight or ten pieces to do for the book, however, it has been a rewarding experience. I would like to say thanks to Jeff Talanian for giving me a top slot on the art chores. Also thanks to the rest of the team. It is a fantastic lineup (literally) with the likes of Rus Nicholson (of Fiend Folio fame), Val Semakis (a kick ass comic book artist who did some stuff for Conan), Peter Mullen, Del Tieger, Gel Seals, Jason Sholtis, and Charles Lang. Man, this thing is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to get a copy. Here's a peek at some of my art from the book:






So there you go! Jeff has already got some more stuff in store now that the Kickstarter is over so my journey into Hyperborea looks like it will continue for some time to come! However, I hope to make regular appearances back here in blog land to keep you guys posted on what is going on and perhaps show off some of my personal projects (the sequential stuff for AS&SH has really got me thinking seriously about a personal project that I've mulled over for YEARS). Well, good to see you guys and happy gaming!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!