Ah yes, Petty Gods is a most fun project to work on. I give you two of my latest pieces for the Petty Gods Project - The Lady of Lost Angels and Loe-Hann, the Goddess of Licentious Behavior. Enjoy!
Sorry for the really bad pun. OK, not really. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've got things up and running with both my Ko-fi and DriveThruRPG shops. I'll be putting up some royalty-free stock art. For my Ko-fi members, I'm looking at membership levels and perks. It'll also be an avenue to communicate what kinda things you'd like to see as stock art. I'll eventually get to bundling stuff and having more designs, to include page borders, decorative items, and spot art. Also, I'll be collecting art in my art zine, Strange as Angels, which will be available solely on my Ko-fi page (right now only digitally). I'll look into physical items. The logistics of that is a bit wonky with me in New Zealand and it being super expensive to ship to anywhere outside New Zealand. Anyway, I appreciate your support. You can find my stuff at DriveThruRPG here: DriveThruRPG - Ostensible Cat Design and at Ko-fi here: https://ko-fi.com/ostensiblecat Cheers and happy g...
Happy New Year! You know, for some reason, the New Year's holiday has always been a bit melancholy for me ever since I was a kid. It never seemed like a new beginning but more of an ending of the holiday season and that meant getting back to the grind and facing the long Winter until the first blush of Spring. 2011 was a good year for me and many things were accomplished that I'm proud of. There were several good things going on, I sold my house, sort of received a promotion at my day job, attended Gen Con for the first time, did a lot of commissioned art. The down sides were few but one was significant in that I lost my grandmother to complications to Alzheimer's. But all in all, I'm happy with 2011. I'm not sure what 2012 will bring but that's part of the ride. So here's a look back at some of the artwork of 2011: So, now 2012 is here, I'll try not to squander it ;)!
I just noticed that I lost several followers today. I haven't been as active in the blogosphere lately due to the fact that I've been focusing all of my normal blog time to working on Isles of Maedsid. So, I'm hoping that I don't lose my entire following before I'm finished. Oh, did I mention that I intend for a free electronic release to include maps and illustrations. It's a Labyrinth Lord/Advanced Edition Companion release but it should fare well for adapting to most other Old School ruleset. Maedsid is also populateded by many entirely new (and open game content monsters) as well. I'm not going to say you won't be disappointed (because some folks just have strange tastes you know), but hell, if nothing else I hope you find some interesting nuggets in there. Besides, can't go wrong with free right? So bear with me, I intend on doing a sort of barebones release prior to me leaving for GENCON. I hope to meet and more importantly GAME with som...
These really came out great!
ReplyDeleteBtw that's the Lady of Lost AngLES.
But now I'm thinking we need a Lady of Lost Angels too.
Ack = yeah I KEW that but my dyslexia kept kicking in.
ReplyDelete