Father and Son interlude

Bear, I am your father. Nnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!! Hehe, sorry. I've mentioned before that I'm currently without a gaming group. To be honest, I haven't advertised around much yet, but as I grow my projects, I'll need some playtester and will be looking to start up a group probably bi-weekly. In the mean time, I'm growing my own crop of gamers right here at home. My son Bear is six and very interested in gaming. I've posted the movies of my family playing Dungeon overthe holidays here. He's also dedicated to following in my footsteps as a fantasy illustrator. Here's one of his latest works of some monsters eating an unlucky adventurer trying to steal their treasure.

He's incredibly excited that I'm posting his work. At any rate, work continues apace on my magic supplement. I'll probably upload a free pdf version at some point for those of you who are curious so that I can get some feedback while I'm trying to assemeble a play test group. On that note, I've got to go set up the Dungeon! board. My kids are anxious for another go!

Comments

  1. Thanks Joe! I told Bear you said he was awesome and he immediately set about to draw a picture of an ice wizard. A picture for a future post...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!