Weird Adventures Strange Trails Preview

OK, folks have been talking about their most anticipated gaming releases of 2011. For me Weird Adventures by Trey Causey tops that list. Pulp fantasy it it's finest, Weird Adventures promises to deliver a rather fresh take on the fantasy RPG genere. Trey just posted a free preview of the setting on his blog From the Sorcerer's Skull. In the interest of full disclosure, I did do a bit of art for Trey and you can see some in the preview. However, I think that this is going to be one of the coolest fantasy settings out there. If you dig Hollow Earth Expedition, the Goon Comics, etc, you simply owe it to yourself to go get the free preview. It is great stuff for sure!

Comments

  1. This looks really cool. I wasn't familiar with it before your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point - I did start following Trey's blog and the Weird Adventure's setting is super interesting. If it's a 2011 release, it'll be on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug, Johnathan! And of course, everybody will see more of your great artwork in Weird Adventures.

    @Beedo - While I can't say when exactly, only a life altering event of some sort would keep WA from being a 2011 release. And my plan is first quarter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!