Project Updates

Wow, a lot going on here (although you guys obviously can't see it). Got several illustration projects in the works for various other (not mine) OSR projects. I have been reading through Zalchis. It promises to be a really cool setting and I'm pretty excited about it. I need to get in gear and finish my character so I can participate and I aim to get that done in the next day or so. I've also been working on Basalt Keep. It is going a bit slow due to Real Life events involving work and family. I have a review that I'm writing up for Sanctum of Stone Giant Lord (I'm going to actually be reviewing the GS1 version and G4 and comparing them). And to top it off, my family and I are going to try and get out and about a bit more and do some exploring. One of the nice things about life in Italy is that there are tons of castles, villas, churches, ruins, etc to explore and fuel the imagination. I intend on taking some pictures and posting them of our excusions. Today we're going to the walled city of Soave. It is pretty close to home and is an example of a pretty well preserved medieval walled city. Whew, and of course there are various other projects on the back burner. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. The hardest thing about creative work is when it is really picking up steam but you are not far enough along to talk about it completely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!