Japan Relief and Free Swords and Wizardry Module



Mythmere has announced a great idea for Japan relief. He's released the Last Priest of Sobek as a free adventure as long as you donate at least a dollar to disaster relief in Japan. The module is an Egyptian themed affair written by Alphonso Warden and art by me and maps by Matt Mythmere Finch. I'm happy to be involved with this worthy effort even on a small scale. So, why not drop by and read Matt's post, donate what you can, and pick up a great adventure to use in your old school games!

Comments

  1. Johnathan's picture up above of the Egyptian death mask is the back cover illustration of the module, btw. Thanks for the excellent artwork in the module, John!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I always liked working on Alphonso's modules.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!