FINALLY!!!! Time to come back up for air Kickstarter Alert!!!!

Whew, it has been a busy year and while you may not be able to tell from my radio - er Internet silence, I've been busy with gaming projects.  I'm pretty - no scratch that - exceptionally excited to have finished the 36 pieces of art for the new Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea adventures campaign.  This was a definite challenge for me as all of the pieces were done at either 9" x 12" or 11" x 14" full page finished greyscale art.  That was pretty challenging.  But a lot of fun and proved to myself that I can do some large scale projects, have a family and a full time day job and not lose my sanity.  At any rate, go check out the kickstarter here:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1806106772/hyperborea-adventure-three-pack.  Oh yeah, you can also buy my original art as one of the kickstarter pledge levels.  Here's a small peek to give you an idea:

Happy gaming and more soon - I've got some projects of my own to discuss!

Comments

  1. Backed. Looking forward to seeing your art in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks Gordon! This was really fun. I'd like to do more AS&SoH projects. It's a great setting that you can pretty much do whatever you want with (well all the fun stuff I want to do anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best. Please tell your wife, I said howdy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ivy and will do. She has been very busy as well with a lot of creative projects. She even colored the cover of the dino picture for the Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea Kickstarter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigeon 3 L Pressure Cooker

    Pressure Cookers Best Praise

    http://biggydeals.com/Kitchen/category/cookware/pressure-cookers/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

Let the Good times roll - a bit of a ramble and Basalt Keep update