300th Blog Post

I'm still out and about travelling across the country. Right now I'm back with the family in the Springfield/Branson, MO region and having a good time. I've been gone from Bella Italia for two weeks and I must confess that I really am itching to get home though. I miss Daisey and the kids and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of my normal routine. I'm especially looking forward to starting a gaming group up once I get back. I've several pent up ideas that I'm looking at unleashing upon my unsuspecting players. Most of the folks I've lined up haven't played old school rpgs so I'm really looking forward to treating them to the ways of such games. They are all pretty excited so we'll see where it goes. I need to knock some of the rust off of my DMing but it'll be good to be at the helm.

I've got a few new commissions lined up and I'm excited to be putting pencil and brush to paper. It feels like it's been an eternity! I'd hoped to work on Maedsid while I was gone, but it's proved a bit more difficult to find the time or summon the energy when I do have time. I haven't fully adapted to the time zones yet which is going to be annoying when I get back since I'll be off my normal chedule by about four hours or so (which means I'll be waking up far too early and feeling sleepy far too early). So it'll probably take a bit to get my full energy back and be fully productive again. I hope all is well out there in blogland and I'll post more soon.

Comments

  1. It's great to get out and travel but NOTHING beats home.

    Happy 300th post. Woohoo. Go you. Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 300th post. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neurodiversity and Dragons - the adventure begins!

I like pie!